This impression mat is ideal for use with a range of edible and non-edible materials including: sugar paste (rolled fondant), modelling paste, marzipan or craft clays either side of the mat can be used to create either an embossed or raised design.
1. Knead and roll out the paste to an even thickness between spacers on a surface lightly dusted with icing sugar.
2. Choose the design side required and lay the impression mat onto the paste.
3. Firmly push a smoother across the impression mat to emboss the design into the paste. Ensure all areas of the mat are pushed into the paste.
4. Remove the mat to reveal the design on the paste.
5. Spray with edible lustre to enhance the decorated paste.
Note: Equipment used for food products should be kept separate from that used for non-food equipment e.g. Craft Clays.
*NOTE: Due to monitor and screen differences, actual colors may very slightly from what appears on the color reference guide and actual product.